One of the most exciting and legally-interesting developments in recent years has been the emergence of “the sharing economy.”
We’re thrilled to bring together leading thinkers and practitioners in this area for a discussion of emerging legal issues in the sharing economy!
Panel: Emerging Legal Issues in the Sharing Economy
Check out this fantastic panel (eligible for one hour of California MCLE credit):
- Neal Gorenflo: Co-Founder and Publisher of Shareable
- April Rinne: Chief Strategy Officer of Collaborative Lab
- Nick Aster: Founder of Triple Pundit
- Inder Comar: Founder of Comar Law, author of “New Approaches to Intellectual Property,” published in Practicing Law in the Sharing Economy, American Bar Association 2012
- Vincent Cannon: Davis Polk Associate
- Sushil Jacob: Skadden Fellow and Staff Attorney at the East Bay Community Law Center
You’ll leave the discussion with a good sense of what’s happening on-the-ground right now as new sharing economy models emerge and you’ll learn how YOU can help these companies thrive.
Participate in the Sharing Economy
But it’s not just talk at Catapult. You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in the sharing economy:
- Lunch is catered by a fifth-generation Malaysian street food vendor who graduated from the La Cocina food incubator/shared kitchen program.
- And dessert is by the world-famous Crème Brûlée cart, and early entrant in San Francisco’s rapidly developing food truck scene.
We look forward to seeing you on April 13th!
Image by juliaf.