Catapult 2013 registration is
open closed! See you next time!
What Do I Get?
When you register, you’ll secure your spot for a full day of activities (including two hours of California MCLE):
- Five 20-minute TED-style talks addressing the current state of the legal profession and the skills and mindsets you’ll need to succeed in it.
- Two exciting panels, one on the emerging legal issues in the sharing economy and the other featuring a diverse set of attorneys discussing their career paths, the decisions they made along the way, and what it is that they really do all day.
- A choose-your-own-adventure set of workshops where you’ll have the opportunity to learn about specific topics in a smaller, more participatory environment.
- A fantastic “food cart” lunch, catered by a fifth-generation Malaysian street food vendor and the famous Crème Brûlée cart.
- A glitzy evening reception with food, drinks, and a raffle with lots of great giveaways!
It’s going to be fun, and very useful. You’ll leave with the skills and knowledge you need to navigate today’s challenging job market. (Here’s the full schedule.)
And, best of all, you’ll meet lots of like-minded lawyers and lawyers-to-be. They’ll be your traveling companions as you map your course through the shoals of the new legal economy. Who knows where it might lead?!?
We look forward to seeing you at Catapult 2013 on April 13th!
Got questions? Get in touch.
Image by Avolore.